- Admission to our deluxe ward will be done based on doctor’s advice during the outpatient consultation.
- Our staff(PRO) will assist the patient for their admission, appointment date, financial counselling – estimated cost of the hospitalization, mode of payment, and all other necessary admission preparations and information.
- An initial deposit will have to be paid at the time of admission for which a receipt will be issued to the patient.
- They will be given 1 attendant pass and 2 visitors passes which should be used for entry into and exit of the hospital at all times.
- It is important to know whether patient’s treatment expenses are under any insurance scheme.
- If they have insurance cover, they have to give us valid information about their scheme at the time of admission, which will enable us to fasten their insurance approval.
- The meals for patient and attending relatives can be ordered from the hospital’s canteen and would be served in the room at prescribed timings.
- For any Billing related queries, patient or his caretaker can meet the Billing executive at the Billing Counter.
- In case, patient need to complain/provide any suggestions, they can talk to Relationship Executive(PRO) who will be meeting patient everyday during his stay .
- It is mandatory that patients wear hospital uniforms which is provided by our Deluxe ward staff.
- The ward will provide washed and clean linen to all patients.
- All patients are provided with bed linen and we will encourage the patient attendants to use the linen which we provide, as linen brought from outside may cause infection.
- For additional requirement of linen, patient or attendant can contact our nursing staff in the ward.
- Upon the discharge advised by the attending Doctor, the complete patient information file is sent by Nurses to the Billing department and after the complete bill is prepared, Patient’s relatives are asked to settle the complete bill. Once the final payment receipt is obtained, the patient is discharged from the hospital.
- Before the discharge, patient is requested to respond to a questionnaire to provide us their valuable feedback on the services provided by us. We value their feedback and will sincerely work on the suggestions provided by them.
Visiting Hours for Deluxe Ward:
Visiting hours for the Relatives and Friends wishing to visit the patients in the hospital are requested to visit under our fixed visitors hours specified below :
Morning – 12 pm to 01.00 pm
Evening – 05.00 pm to 06.00 pm
Children below age of 12 years are not allowed to visit the patients for Medical reasons.